Pop up picnic - Proposal
An intimate proposal with soul $395
Indulge in a unique proposal right in the heart of the iconic Mornington Peninsula.
Pop the question on the sand, in the bushland or on the cliff top overlooking the beautiful bay.
Full proposal co-ordination
Luxe, romantic picnic set-up at time and location of your choice. Styled with a mix of oversized cushions, rugs, our custom teepee + jute mats
Gourmet, local produce inspired platter for two + sparkling water
Gifted bottle of Champagne or wine in ice bucket + glasses
Native floral arrangements
Tailored music playlist to accompany your proposal
Want to add to the magic?
Additional options (Pricing on request)
A secret photographer to capture the experience
Paddle board or kayak experience for our beach proposal
Horseback trail ride
Peninsula hot springs experience
Arthurs Seat eagle gondola experience
We don't set limitations so chat to us about what your wishes are for the ultimate proposal & we will get to to work!
Pop up picnic for two
Romantic picnic for two from $250
A romantic pop up picnic on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula perfect for anniversaries, birthdays or just spoiling your loved one! Set up at the beach, park or even in a backyard.
Luxe, romantic picnic set-up at time and location of your choice. Styled with a mix of oversized cushions, rugs + jute mats
Gourmet, local produce inspired ploughman picnic box for two
Native floral arrangements
Ice bucket with bottle of wine + glasses
Additional people $35p/p
Add Paddle board hire for use during beach picnic $50
Intimate styled garden party
Host the perfect intimate garden party with all the special touches.
Girls weekends, birthdays, baby showers, blessingways and more. We can organise as little or as much as you like, contact us for a quote.
DIY picnic package
Your own little adventure $150
Perfect for if you want to go it alone, the DIY picnic package includes a luxe picnic rug, two oversized cushions, glasses & a ploughmans picnic box, all conveniently boxed in a wooden crate that can be used as a table.
Available for pick up in Mount Martha
(All items other than the consumables must be returned)
Complete package $335
A mother-to-be blessing is a pre birth celebration based on the traditional Navajo (Native American) 'blessingway' ceremony where women gather together to support & empower the mother to be as she transitions into motherhood (weather it be the first time of the fifth). A blessing can be organised by friends or the mother-to-be and held as an alternate to or weaved into a traditional baby shower.
We have tailored a package to help guide you in creating your own very special circle.
Styled group picnic set-up at time and location of your choice. Styled with a mix of oversized cushions, rugs + jute mats and our mini drinks cart (includes glassware)
Native floral arrangement
A mama blessing pack to help guide you & a provide a temple for you to launch from & create your own unique blessing;
In your hand made pack you will find:
- Plant- dyed muslin cloth for the centre of your circle.
- Dried flower crown for the mother to be
- One large Rose Quartz crystal generator (the feminine crystal of the heart and of unconditional love) for the center of the circle and mandala. This piece is a gift to the blessing mother and can be used on her birthing alter as a reminder of her support network.)
- Smaller clear quartz (calmness and clarity) crystals for your crystal centre piece mandala
- Floral smudge stick to burn and cleanse
- Salt ritual kit. This includes;
- Rose infused bath salts
- Infusing herb and essential oils to nourish and calm the mother to be
- Ceremonial blessing bowl
- "I am present" pure essential oil blend for the introduction/grounding ritual.
- Guided meditation
- Organically plant dyed cotton yarn for the closing ceremony string ritual
- A clear and easy to follow guide, covering everything you need to know about hosting your own event, from start to finish and all the magic in-between.